cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone received 9/30 or later?

Journeyman

Anyone received 9/30 or later?

Has anyone who ordered their iPhone 6+ 128gb phones via Sprint.com 9/30 or later received theirs yet? I've seen some people post that they received theirs from 9/20, 9/22, and 9/25 but nothing later than that. I'm curious if they are truly shipped them in the order they are received or if there has been some inconsistency. Mine was in Space Grey.

31 REPLIES 31
Journeyman

Re: Anyone received 9/30 or later?

Ordered on 9/27.  Still don't have mine

Journeyman

I ordered mine on 9/30 and still have not received it and it is the middle of December! If it wasn't for unlimited data - I would have left sprint over this issues!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Ordered my 128G SG 6+ on 9/30. Still waiting.

Master

DMS007 - I want to apologize for the delay. Have you received a tracking or confirmation number as of yet? - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, I received a confirmation number but as I understand it the tracking info will not be sent until the order actually ships. The only information I would see as useful would be to tell us where our orders are at in line, i.e. Are you making your way through orders placed 9/26? Maybe into the first orders placed 9/27? If you truly are receiving some stock and shipping out in the order the date and time people actually placed then it would seem these late September orders must be going very soon based on other dates people have shared who have indeed been fulfilled.

Journeyman

They aren't shipping in order. People who have ordered in November are getting their phones already.

Journeyman

How do you know this is true? Do you have another user's name to reference? I'm looking for solid facts, not just rumors or second hand info. I feel the more facts we have for dealing with orders like mine, the better chance we will all have for further compensation.

Journeyman

runandump, do you know where you saw this?  I haven't seen people who order in November getting their 6+ 128 SG yet.  If this is true, it's time for another phone call since these forum mods are about as much help as the order numbers.

Journeyman

Browsing forums on Apple and sprintusers.

Journeyman

Please copy links here if you run across them again. I'm only referring to orders placed through Sprint.com, not Sprint stores, Apple, Best Buy, etc.

Journeyman

I ordered 10/6 and got a tracking number very late (11pm) on 12/15.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat