cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone received 9/30 or later?

Master

Re: Anyone received 9/30 or later?

sydbfloyd67 - Once the tracking number has been received, you will be receiving your device within the next few days. - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Was it a iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB in Space Grey?

Journeyman

sydbfloyd67: Which iPhone model are you receiving?

Journeyman

Ordered mine on September 26th and still no sign of mine.

Master

tom_tom

We are hard at work with the manufacturer to send out the devices. We thank you for your patience. Did you receive the order number via email or in the Spam folder of the email. Once you receive the order number, you can track it right here http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry. Yes, it is a 6+ 128GB Space Grey. Online order

Master

sydbfloyd67

Thank you very much for your patience. We will ship the device as provided by the manufacturer.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just received tracking for my iPhone 6+, 128gb, Space Grey, it says it is supposed to be here on Thursday 11/18, that will put my total wait at 11 weeks and 2 days. I'm hoping mine arrives well and that everyone else sees theirs soon.

Journeyman

FInally, after 12 weeks of waiting received my tracking number. 128G 6+ SG on 9/30 Ordered online.

Master

Styles045,

Did you order the device at a Sprint store? Do you have an order number? Please let us know so we can help.

- Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Clyde-

I've submitted my order number to your group before and they tell me that can't track it because i ordered it from a store.

I'd love to know that it has been shipped... but I suspect you will either tell me to:

Send you a PM- which leads to absolutely nothing

Call the local store - which leads to absolutely nothing

Surprise me, Clyde..

Here is the email I received from Sprint dated 11/4/2014

Your revised shipping delivery timeline is 4 to 6 weeks from today for:

Order number: 18959018331
Account number: ########
Phone model: IPHONE 6 PLUS SPACE GRAY 128GB KIT
Journeyman

Ordered my iPhone 6 Plus 128gb Space Grey on October 13th online via Sprint.com. Just checked my order status and it's been shipped! The link to check the shipping status is updated and all. So I guess they are slowly shipping them out!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat