Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone received iPhone 6+ 64gb gold yet?

Journeyman

Anyone received iPhone 6+ 64gb gold yet?

Just curious if anyone has received this model yet? Did you order online or in store? I pre-ordered in store when they opened on the 12th but no word on when I'll receive it. I see others have received different models.

64 REPLIES 64
Journeyman

You're telling me things that I cannot do. I cannot check the status of my order I pre-ordered in the store.

Master

rustyreed2003,
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Master

KAPI19090- Thanks for reaching out. We currently have a promotion going on for buy backs if upgrading to an Iphone 6 or 6Plus. If you are upgrading, there is a minimum $200 buy back guarantee for your current Iphone. If you trying to do this through sprintbuyback.com, in the customer info section under promo field, enter Iphone6. It will show you the original offer until the buyback is accepted and the shipping label will show the $200 value. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

- Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Master

Tauralynne,
Thanks for posting in our forum. If you have any questions or concerns, please inform us.
- James
Sprint Social Care
Master

kennishatb

Great! I know you will enjoy the iPhone 6 plus. Thanks for reaching out to us.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Master

ErrolGlanville, You can still retrieve you tracking/Order number even if the order was placed in store. Have you tried getting the tracking number from the store or customer service?

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I called customer service and they told me that they can't track it.

Master

ErrolGlanville, Has the store been able to track the order down for you?
- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No ash. I haven't been able to get in contact with anyone that can help when I call. Tried to get order support to call for me and they said they couldn't do it. So I'm left out In the dark. It's okay though I'm going to go pick up an iphone 6+ from the apple store tomorrow for Verizon. Then I will be going to the store with my preorder and cancel it along with my sprint service.

Master

ErrolGlanville,

We would be happy to look into this for you. What was the list that the store had that you were not on? Were those people that pre-ordered before you or different models of the iPhone 6 Plus then what you ordered? What is the location of this store? Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I ordered my phone in store on the 19th. I walked in knowing it was on backorder, but is there anyway i can track it? i didn't receive any tracking number just the receipt. I am a new customer and set everything up I just need the phone to start the service. Any advice?

Master

I suggest to stay in touch with the store where you placed the order. They will be able to tell you when the devices are in stock and when yours will be shipped. When they have a ship date you will get a tracking number. Did you receive a confirmation number yet? Let me know.
- Erica
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat