Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel my order?

Journeyman

Can I cancel my order?

I ordered a 64g silver 6 and a 64g grey 6+. Can I cancel my order since it has not shipped??? Other carriers are at least giving their customers an estimated delivery date for iPhone 6 orders. Sprint is just giving everyone a line of [inappropriate word removed]. I'm not sure I want to be stuck in a contract any longer with Sprint... The customer service with the iPhone 6 launch has been almost non existent, not to mention I've compared plans with other carriers and I am paying way too much with Sprint, online it will not let me change/view other plans.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

1 REPLY 1
Master

d_whitney1234,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. Did you order your phone in store, online or through telesales? If you ordered online or through telesales you can try contacting our Order Support Team to see if they can cancel your order. They can be reached at (866) 789-8292.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat