Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can switch my iphone 6+ 16gb for a 6gb?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can switch my iphone 6+ 16gb for a 6gb?

i already opened it because i thought i would do just fine with 16gb but i looked in the usage and i only have 10gb left and i didnt even downloaded my everyday apps which is a few. please tell me i can cause i will take it back and say forget it cause 16gb is not cutting it. i would do better just keeping my 5s lol plus i just got it today and activated it.

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Can switch my iphone 6+ 16gb for a 6gb?

You have 14 days to return it. Id recommend going through Apple to do this though as Sprint will not have them in stock but Apple gets shipments daily multiple times per day sometimes.

Journeyman

ill try that...thanks

Master

Applefanboy23- Since you just got the device today, you are able to return the device within 14 days and switch it out for another device you are wanting. Like Jayy5 has mentioned, thank you Jayy5 for advising. - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Master

Applefanboy23

Hello! You can always reach us here for any questions or concerns.

George
Sprint Social Care
Patron

I have the exact same question. I purchased a 6 plus 16gb 2 days ago, but am waiting until I can find a 6 plus with 64 or 128gb.

Since I bought this at the sprint store, would I have to make the exchange at the sprint store? If there is a Sprint rep available to discuss further on this matter, please email or respond!

Thank you!

Master

Guslevy - As long as you are within your 14-day satisfaction period. For more information on returns and exchanges, please click this link http://bit.ly/1o397Mb - Krista
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I do not want to exchange it anymore now i want to return it

Master

Applefanboy23 - Thanks for the info. You have 14 days from activation to exchange the device - Sean
Social CAre
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat