DFU Unlock My Phones

Journeyman

DFU Unlock My Phones

I Have A Iphone 5s & 6Plus Both Eligible to be unlocked

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: DFU Unlock My Phones

JohnBlaze,

To better assist you, please send us a PM by following this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Wendy
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

If a current Sprint customer has taken a read thru all the strings on the unlock of any Sprint iPhone model 4, 4S,5, or 5S, they will find the truth is that Sprint will not unlock any for domestic use, period. If you talk to Apple they say the unlock ball is in Sprint's hands.

We got tired of waiting and talking to Sprint service people, so I took our two iPhone 5S's to [inappropriate link removed], a Sprint reseller recently and have cut our bill from $150/month to around $50. Still on Sprint circuits, but unless we go nuts with data or international calls, we should save a bundle each month. You can tether devices on them too, if you iPhone supports that. An great customer service too, a real human being answers the calls, not a robot!

Message was edited by TheModerator: This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines: 

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/blog/2016/02/01/sprintcom-community-terms-con...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Sprint Social Care

Good morning JohnBlaze

Thanks for reaching out. Did you have a chance to send a private message with your information to SprintCare?

If you haven't, we can assist you here. Send us a private message with your phone number and account PIN, or answer to the security question by clicking HERE.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat