cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Discount

Journeyman

Employee Discount

On my current plan I have a 20% employee discount. Will I be able to apply that discount to the iphone for life plan?

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Employee Discount

rgreasham,

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, there are no discounts that can be applied to the iPhone for life plan. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Y can't the discount be applied?

Master

ashley921889,

Please know not all of our Price Plans qualify for employer discounts. Since this is already a heavily discounted Price Plan compared to our other offerings, this is one of the plans that does not qualify for an employer discount.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thats not what I was told in the store. Sprint actually sent me an email asking me to confirm my employer. Idk why and how it couldnt be applied since I was told and they confirmed my eligibility.

Journeyman

Just received this from Sprint. So the answer is yes but only on part of your plan.

Your request has been approved and you will soon begin receiving a 27% monthly service discount through (employer)

Your lines are set up on the Sprint $60 Unlimited plan which means:

? The discount will apply to the $30 unlimited data portion of your plan.

? The discount is not applied to the $30 voice and text portion of your plan and any add-on services less than $30 per month.

It takes 1 to 2 bill cycles for you to see the new discounts on your invoice. You will be able to view them under the heading "Charges" with the description "Employee Discount."

Hope that helps

Master

Dstarkey23, Great I am glad that it was applied! If you have anymore questions please let me know we are here to help. *Jazmine Social Care
Master

Dstarkey23 – Thank you for providing that information. With our $60 unlimited plan the discount is applied to the $30 unlimited data portion of the plan. Unfortunately the discount does not apply in the same way to the iPhone for life plan. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm also not receiving my full employee discounts. I received an email from Sprint saying I'm eligible for a 23% discount. It only cameto $6.90 on an $80 talk/text/data plan.

Thank you

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat