Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example of "Further Delay" Message

Journeyman

Example of "Further Delay" Message

Over the past week many of us have received a further delay message from Sprint. So you can see what it looks like, this was mine.

----------------

Date: October 31, 2014 at 10:10:55 PDT

To: xxxxx

Subject: Your shipping date has changed for order 308xxxxx

Important order alert

Your shipping date has changed

There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Your revised shipping delivery timeline is 2 to 3 weeks from today for:

Order number: 308xxxxx

Account number: 4162xxxxx

Phone model: IPHONE 6 SPACE GRAY 64GB KIT

The easiest way to monitor the status of your order is to visit sprint.com/myorder and enter your order number. You will receive another email when your item ships.

To change devices or to cancel your order for a full refund:

• Individuals: Go to the store where the order was placed or call Sprint Order Support toll-free at 866-789-8292 if the back-ordered phone was ordered online or over the phone.

• Businesses: Please contact your Sprint Representative.

There is no reason to contact us if you accept this delay and prefer to wait for your device to arrive. If we don't hear from you before your order is shipped, we will assume you agree to the new delivery timeframe.

Please visit sprint.com/returns to familiarize yourself with the Satisfaction Guarantee and find instructions for returning your device. If you have changed your mind before using the phone, it is best to return it with the phone packaging unopened to avoid restocking fees.

Thank you for choosing Sprint! We appreciate your business.

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Since I ordered from Sprint by phone on 7Oct, the added delay would mean a delivery 39-46 days from order.

Journeyman

I ordered September 19th and I am still waiting for my 64gb 6plus ....smh its just ridiculous it will be 7 weeks now on tuesday !

Journeyman

I also got that email but mine says 1-2weeks

Journeyman

It makes sense that the further delay estimate would be based on the specific model and how long you've already waited.

Master

cyberbiker6 If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We are always here to help.

Mirleine

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

To express our thanks for your patience and to ensure you understand and accept the delay, Sprint will waive any activation or upgrade fees associated with this phone. The credit will be applied after your order is delivered; watch for it on your invoice within two bill cycles.

Journeyman

Thank you for putting this online. My update message had been lost in my inbox. As an update to others, and a response to flacome's message as well, this was added in my message:

"To express our thanks for your patience and to ensure you understand and accept the delay, Sprint will waive any activation or upgrade fees associated with this phone. The credit will be applied after your order is delivered; watch for it on your invoice within two bill cycles."

Thanks again. Remember everyone - just be patient, you'll get your phone before you know it! The demand for the iPhone was unprecedented this year, and it's nearly impossible to nail demand perfectly.

To the Sprint employees monitoring these boards, thank you for your hard work.

Master

ThinkRed5 - You are very welcome. If you should have any questions or concerns, we're here for you. - Johnice
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat