cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally!!

Journeyman

Finally!!

I got my iPhone 6! Who else has received theirs?!

13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: Finally!!

I received mine in the mail around noon!

Journeyman

I'm excited lol, but I haven't activated it yet, I'm still having trouble parting with my iPhone 5

Master

tiara_soadorable,

Awesome! Enjoy your new phone! Have a Great Day!

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Mine was sent to my 2011 address! Even though the telesales person verified my current address when I ordered it. Now I won't get mine until Monday, 9/22/14.

Journeyman

Mine was delivered at 3:13 est.  I can't touch it though because I am still at work and it is at home. 

Journeyman

Wow! That's crazy! I'm glad it didn't happen to me because I had a different address in 2012-2013. I guess the bright side is that you know it wasn't backordered or anything.

Master

My apologies for the inconvenience regarding the shipping of your device. Have you tried to contact UPS to look into shipping options and changes, to see if they can re-deliver it to your address?

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY - That's awesome! We hope you enjoy your new phone! - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you!

Master

Lolabee92 - Sorry to hear that. Please contact us via email by clicking here http://bit.ly/1lCgRpq so we can further assist you. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY,

That is why we are here. Let us know if you have any further questions. Have a great weekend! - Lamar
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat