cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated iphone 6+ 16gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

Frustrated iphone 6+ 16gb

I know there are people who ordered before me still waiting for their phones but I also know there are people who ordered after and have theres. My husband and I are switching over from Verizon but we're in limbo right now. He's sitting here with his 6 already on the sprint network and I'm still on the Verizon waiting for my phone. This is crazy. I ordered on the 18th and still have heard nothing but the same generic message on the order status screen.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

But of course they've taken all the money for the purchases from my account already

Highlighted
Journeyman

When you ordered were you told 3-4 weeks or 4-6 weeks?

I preordered on the 18th and was told 3 weeks.

I read people who preordered on the 12th have been getting there's this week which marks the 3rd week for them.

If our phones stick with the scheduled plan we will be getting our phones next week. Without tracking information just a call from the store.. 😕

Highlighted
Master

Zombattie

Sorry to hear about this and I can understand your frustration. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive them. Where did you order the device from?

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Justenjusten,

Thanks for providing the information. We're trying to get the orders out as quick as possible. I would definitely check with the store that you ordered from to see if they have any additional information. The phone was definitely in high demand this time around.

Thanks again for all your patience,
- Heather
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat