cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD Voice Problems On iPhone 6

Journeyman

HD Voice Problems On iPhone 6

I have 4 lines with Spring two of which are use iPhone 6 units. These 2 lines do not have HD Voice any more (they had it for a short while but an update from Sprint apparently caused some problems and put an end to it). I have called Sprint support a few times and looked online for for answers but no fix.

We have been using Viber, WhatsApp and other such products to have clear calls but this is just getting ridiculous. It seems like many people are experiencing the same problem but nothing has been done regarding this issue. What should my next course of action be?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: HD Voice Problems On iPhone 6

I'm having the same problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you ever activate WiFi Calling in your iphone? If yes, follow these steps Under Phone, go to WiFi Calls > Enable, it will ask you to update your address, scroll down and select deactivate Wifi Calling, hit ok. WiFi calls will deactivate now,  go to the dialer and enter ##update# . Phone will update and HD calling should work.

Journeyman

Thanks for the info. I had tried that before but did it one more time for safe measure and it's still the same, no HD voice.

Journeyman

Thank you slavalo_22. This totally worked. It's a shame that HD calling doesn't work using WiFi on the iPhone but glad we're able to revert back.

chuck90025, when you entered ##update# (##873283#)  did you hit the dial button and did you get confirmation the service was being updated? I did and it worked like a charm.

Sprint, please work on this. WiFi calling shouldn't knock out HD Calling when not in use but it's good to have if the signal is low.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat