cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HORRIBLE IN STORE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Highlighted
Journeyman

HORRIBLE IN STORE CUSTOMER SERVICE

2 YEARS AGO I JOINED THE NETWORK BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET THE IPHONE. WHEN I SIGNED UP FIRST WAS MY HUSBAND AND THEN ME. THEY TOLD US THEY WOULD ADD ME TO THE LINE AS FAMILY PLAN AND THEY DID SOMETHING DIFF, I GUESS THEY WERE MORE INTERESTED ON SELLING THAN SATISFY US A CUSTOMERS.

YESTERDAY I WENT TO ANOTHER STORE TO UPGRADE MY IPHONE 4S FOR THE 6, BUT THEY ONLY HAD THE 128GB. I TOLD THE ASSOCIATE THAT I DIDN'T WANT THAT ONE 'CAUSE IT WOULD BE MORE MONEY THAN WHAT I WAS WILLING TO PAY. THE ASSOCIATE SAID THAT MY BILL WOULDN'T CHANGE, THAT I WAS JUST GOING TO PAY EVERY MONTH $23 FOR 23 MONTHS SO I AGREED. I WAS SKEPTICAL TOO BUT HE SAID THAT WAS GOING TO BE IT. SO WHEN HE WENT THROUGH WITH ALL THE TRANSACTION AND I GAVE BACK MY PHONE AND DELETED ALL CONTENT I SAW THE CONTRACT SAYING THAT I WAS GOING TO PAY $35 FOR 23 MONTHS INSTEAD OF THE $23.

WHEN I ASKED THE ASSOCIATE HE SAID "OH ITS OK YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR PHONE IN 1 YEAR".

HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT IM GOING TO WANT TO UPGRADE MY PHONE, AND THAT WASN'T THE CASE, THING WAS HE LIED ABOUT THE MONTHLY INSTALLMENT.

SO I RETURNED THE PHONE AND WALKED OUT WITH MY IPHONE 4S, EVERYTHING DELETED.

WHEN I CHECK MY ACCOUNT SAYS THAT I OWE $849.99, SEEMS THAT THE PERSON PROCESSED THE RETURN BUT MISSED A STEP ON MY END. I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY SAID THAT THEY HAD TO CALL THE STORE TO VERIFY THAT THE RETURN WAS MADE.

TODAY I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AGAIN AND THEY TRANSFERED ME DIRECTLY TO THE STORE. THE AGENT THAT I SPOKE TO SAID THAT I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY WHEN THE PERSON THAT DID THE RETURN WOULD BE THERE. IN THE MEANTIME MY ACCOUNT SAYS BALANCE DUE TODAY, MAKE A PAYMENT TO AVOID SERVICE INTERRUPTION.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. NOW IM WILLING TO PAY MORE THAN I WAS GOING TO PAY WITH SPRINT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY FOR THE REALLY BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Yreyni,

I am sorry to hear about the sale tactics this store is using. I would like to report this so it does not continue. Can you provide me the stores information such as an address and the reps name that caused these problems?

As far as the equipment return goes, have you talked to the store manager to have them look into this? Do you have the return paper work? Please let me know.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The address of the store is 361 E Fordham Rd in the Bronx. I called on the 23rd but the agent that I spoke with said I had to wait for the person that did the return that happened to be the manager. I have the receipt that shows the return was made but I didn't wanna go into the store today 'cause the manager wouldn't be there anyways until Thursday. And I don't feel comfortable having to deal with them in person either. That's why when i called customer service on the 22nd they said they would talk to the store. The agent that did the sale was one and then the manager was the one who did the return. And what bothers me most is that she being the manager should've said something to me 'cause when I walked out In the way they finished with me I had the feeling like I was the one doing something wrong. Thanks for replying.

Highlighted
Master

Yreyni,

Thank you for the store information. We would hate to lose you over this unacceptable sales behavior. I've reported the store for these practices to ensure this does not continue. Please send us a Private Message so we can help you ensure this is fully resolved and the charges are corrected. The information we will need and a link to PM us can be found here: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat