cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

The best advice I can tell you is to stop listening to sprint customer care I have heard the same stuff from 4 to 5 differnt reps and then when call to see or remotely check on the order u get nothing becUz they can't see in store orders so basically you will get nothing u Wud think the store Wud let u know something they won't even answer the as they are too busy as they claim also they same mornin I tried to pre order on website it was down so u go to store to preorder. You get it done and still get no phone on release date I have emailed and called the store rep that took my order will not answer email or phone call now that's crazy

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on the 12th and I still haven't gotten a tracking number yet. It still says I'll get one once my phone ships. I've been able to talk to one sprint rep and he didn't give me any info except I should expect it sooner than I thought. This is how they seem to treat most customers from the looks of the other posts.

Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12 - Thanks for being one of our most loyal customers, as we strive to provide our customers with accurate, and precise information so that every interaction with us is a great one. If you have already received your order number via email, then you can expect to get a tracking number once the phone is shipped. For information on the shipment or tracking number of your order please visit: www.sprint.com/ship or http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa Kevin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received my delivery alert from UPS My Choice that my iphone 6+ space gray 64 gb for tomorrow. Ordered through Sprint around 5:45 am central On 9/12. Nothing is updated on Sprints order status as of yet. Still states I will get my phone within 3 weeks from order date

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok...this has to be automated!!! No way humans would respond like this...Lol!! I just wasted more time!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Glad you are getting! .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Which one? I'm real, I get what you are saying. Some responses seem way to happy that it'll ship in 4-6 weeks. I'm pissed, still no order number and sprint doesn't seem to care about its customers. I've been with them for awhile and it seems stupid they can't give us any info on our phones we already paid for yet they said I could go to a store and buy one tomorrow if I hadn't preordered

Highlighted
Journeyman

@copesmile12 I ordered 6+ 64gb gold

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's strange, I thought the 16gb were the ones taking forever to ship out. I ordered the 6+ 16gb and haven't gotten anything yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I order te 6 plus 64 gig and haven't got not tracking number not confirmation number

Highlighted
Master

NEEDLEBROTHERS - It is not automated by any means. If you need more details, you can take a look into this

http://shop2.sprint.com/en/legal/os_shipping_taxes_popup.shtml

- Carl

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

berfcig, Thanks for reaching out to us. For more information on shipping and order status visit www.sprint.com/ship

- Jeffery
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat