cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

Highlighted
Master

Re: Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

NEEDLEBROTHERS, You will receive a tracking number once the device is shipped. Please visit this link for more information Sprint.com/ship . - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12, For further information please visit this site bit.ly/1uM8p8Z click on learn more and input you order number so you can get details on your recent order. - Saul, Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

What does that link have to do with my phone? I pre ordered the iPhone 6 plus 16gb space gray. We just don't understand why we ordered it a week ago and we don't have any information about it. It's almost as if you guys don't seem to care about us since you already have our money.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have to agree Im just gonna go to my local store in the am to check on this to make sure they dnt have my phone

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're working as quickly as we can to get orders processed. Once your order has been processed you will receive shipping/tracking confirmation. We truly appreciate your patience.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

That's a shame they want our money but can't get what u ordered

Highlighted
Journeyman

that's all I been hearing I preordered my phone last Friday at 10am and I still have no tracking nor confirmation number but mind u I did this in store it will be a week Tomaro and still u telling me haven't been processed yet

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's the same story, "we are processing the order, once it ships we will give you the tracking number" it is making people angry because we already paid for this but they want to take care of everyone else. It's all about money with them, can they make another 200K with the sales today and through the weekend. Of course so let's give the phones to people who will be paying after it comes out. Sprint is the only one who doesn't have a clue on when the phones will be delivered

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree I have heard nothing but the same excuses with them all day

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was getting frustrated because i haven't received any tracking number but what i did is i signed up for the my choice on ups and it shows I'm receive a package tomorrow! I recommend doing that to get some peace of mind. its free and it has the tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How does ups my choice help you see if you are getting a package without a tracking number?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Because it link your address to any shipments they have going to your address

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat