cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

I haven't received any info on shipping. Has anyone gotten a tracking # for IPhone 6 plus?

78 REPLIES 78
Highlighted
Master

indigo12345, I see that you received your iPhone. If you need anything, we're only a click away. Happy Connecting! - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Master

Sorry for any inconvenience. We fill orders as soon as fulfilled from Apple. We are filling orders as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.
- Erica
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint and apple needs to be working on weekends to fill everybody's orders but I assume they are off on weekends bexuz they dne cAre

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - Global demand for the new iPhone has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. For more information on when you should receive your iPhone, visit: www.sprint.com/ship.
Highlighted
Journeyman

This has been the strangest preorder that I have ever been a part of. I was the first person in the door of my local Sprint store on the 12th to preorder my iPhone 6+ and gave them over $400. To this day, I have received no updates, no shipping information, no actual dates on when I can expect my device, no phone calls, no emails, NOTHING.

Sprint's response is always the same: This is a global thing that's effecting all carriers and we're shipping as quick as we can. This is true, sure, but the other carrier's are at least giving us tracking numbers and exact dates.

So here it is, 12 full days after I spent $400 to reserve something and have nothing to show for it. Frustrating is not a strong enough word.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is what mine has looked like since 9/12.Curious if anyone has gotten further on the online preorder.

Status: Your pre-order for the 16GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. For delivery, please allow 4 to 6 weeks from the time you place your order as we anticipate high demand for this new product. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Highlighted
Master

kmcollie - I understand waiting is tough. The initial turn around time has not changed. October 12th will mark the 4th week. Once the order ships, a tracking number will be emailed to you if you provided an email address when the order was placed. We appreciate your patience.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat