cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

I haven't received any info on shipping. Has anyone gotten a tracking # for IPhone 6 plus?

78 REPLIES 78
Highlighted
Master

NEEDLEBROTHERS- I can check on this for you. I will need your order number. To get that information and protect your privacy, please visit this link, http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nothing yet I'm waiting

Highlighted
Journeyman

Me neither becUz i preordered mine from store haven't heard a thing this crap is crazy

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is No ORGANIZATION from Sprint,they shloud start sending tracking numbers since Monday,like Verizon and AT&T did.As always cheap service=bad quslity.

Highlighted
Master

Hello rustyreed2003,

You will receive a confirmation number once the order is shipped and then you can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

zeppelin644

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Due to high demand for the new device as your order is processed and approved then you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. We thank you for your patience in advance.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone is under a business account. When I logged onto the sprint account at 6am est time to order the site was saying that I would have to change my plan when I activate new phone even though I was eligible for an upgrade with a two year contract. I have an iPhone 5 now so this didn't make sense. I didn't want to screw up the plan so I had the office manager call our sales rep. The sales rep said there was no need for me to change my plan and he didn't understand why site was saying I would have to. Sales rep said order was placed on Friday but when I log into the account it says Monday 9/15. So annoyed!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im in the same boat as you all. I ordered the same exact date they went on sale in store 10 am. I got nothing

Highlighted
Master

steph4567

Did you get an order number? Have you checked it on www.sprint.com/myorder? If not, check it out for more information.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was given an eight digit order number on Friday that did not match format needed to track order with the sprint website. When I logged onto the company's sprint account portal on Tuesday, and went to order status, I saw the order there with a tracking number that was different than the one the sales rep gave on Friday. This one was the right format and the order date was listed as 9-15 rather than 9-12. When I check status it just says " order in progress"

I had office mgt call rep today. He said number given on Friday was a "temporary order number until the order is fully processed." I really don't understand how it takes 3 days to process an order!! My husband's company has been with Nextel/Sprint for over 15 years!! Thinking it's time to finally switch!!

Highlighted
Master

NEEDLEBROTHERS,

Thank you for reaching out. Depending on the time the order was placed on Friday it may not have processed until the next business day. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns, we're here to help.

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat