cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone gotten shipping info on IPhone 6+?

I haven't received any info on shipping. Has anyone gotten a tracking # for IPhone 6 plus?

78 REPLIES 78
Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12,

Yes, high anticipation does cause a lot of frustration. We are working hard to make sure the devices get sent out correctly and swiftly to customers. This way you guys can activate the devices onto your account as soon as possible. Once that occurs, the true fun will begin. Thank you all for choosing Sprint. Happy Connecting!

- JaSherai
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

LET'S ASK FOR SOMETYPE OF REFUND GUYS!!!!!THIS IS BS BIG TIME ALL OTHER COMPANIES LIKE VERIZON AND ATT EVEN TMOBILE THAY ALLREADY DELIVERY TRACKING NUMBERS SINCE MONDAY

Highlighted
Journeyman

DON'T SEND US THE SAME LINK THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS SINCE LAST WEEK AND IS GIVIN US ABSOLUTLY NONE INFORMATION OF WHERE ARE OURS PHONES.THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL.!!!

Highlighted
Master

Very sorry you feel this way, and we know everyone is anxious. We most certainly do care. However, each order is being processed and shortly thereafter you will get notification. As stated earlier on we do appreciate your patience & we are working as quickly as possible to take care of everyone.
- Erica
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12, I Know that waiting can be tedious! Once that email is received you will be able to track the device. Since devices will start to ship today you will more then likely be receiving an email very soon. Also check this link out www.sprint.com/myorder . *Jazmine Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is it that every post made by sprint is generic. Giving us the same links that don't work. This is stupid, I ordered my phone a week ago and now you are saying I could've waited and instead of renewing my contract I could've switched carriers and gotten my phone earlier and with better customer service. Is this how you treat the customers that have been with you for years? Even the customers that have already paid out $300-$800 for a phome and once they paid that money is when you said it would be back ordered? It doesn't make Any sense. Not once did I get a notification that it would be back ordered 4-6 weeks until you guys took my money. I've already been through 1 week with zero information from sprint. I demand some fucking answers that aren't the same every time like "check out sprint.com/myorder" because I haven checked it, every hour and it's giving me nothing, same with sprint preorders and shipping, this is the worst customer service I have ever seen and frankly I am pissed off with sprint. What is sprint going to do for us now that they fucked us over like this.

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

We're working with Apple to get these devices out as quickly as we can. We truly appreciate your patience on this.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

theisel, I understand your frustration. I'm as anxious for you as you are to get it. However, devices that had been pre-ordered are being shipped directly from the warehouse. If you placed an order to be picked up at the nearest store, then you should contact the store to find out if your phone has arrived. If the order was placed to be received at your home, then your device will be on the way soon. Keep posted to your email for the tracking number. - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

lizf082

I do apologize about this. I know hearing incomplete answers can be very annoying . However, we're during our best to get this matter taking care of. If you went into the store to pre-order your device, you may want to check your email or receipt for the confirmation number pertaining to your order. If you have a confirmation number already, please visit Sprint.com/myorder to check the order status.

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

Zeppelin664 – We are working as quickly as possible to process orders and get the phones out to customers. You can check the status of your order here http://bit.ly/1gWYOVt -AJ Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Copesmile12

I can understand your frustration with this. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers. As soon as our inventory is replenished we will mail ASAP.

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Quess what store has nothing.... None of my 3 phones. Really Sprint what was the point.... In store orders where for who's are we the last to get them NICE!!!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat