cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their phone yet?

Journeyman

Has anyone received their phone yet?

Mine is in the ups delivery truck and I'm hoping it gets here before I leave to work!! Has anyone received their iPhone 6 or 6 plus yet by ups?!?

15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Re: Has anyone received their phone yet?

Mine has been "out for delivery" since 4:17 am lol

Journeyman

Just recieved both my iphone 6+ 64g silver

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got it!  6+ 64GB space gray.  Ordered 7:30 AM ET on 9/12 through sprint.com.  Did not get a shipping notice, no email, no tracking number until after it arrived. 

Journeyman

Got mine by UPS around noon EST. I ordered the iPhone 6 Gold from sprint last fri at 5 pm EST.

Master

SixpackFL, I apologize that you did not receive the following notifications in regards to your order. However, I'm happy to learn that you received your iPhone 6 plus. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. - Nijan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Today at 11:58 MST - UPS 2 DAY AIR

Journeyman

Sprint store sales person said I will know when it is shipped when I get a tracking number. If there is not a tracking number now, then that means another week or more. I was told when I deposited the money for the phones, that they would be here Sep 19 (today).. Until customers get the phone, is the new service plan already started ?

Master

tiara_soadorable - Glad to hear that you have received your new iPhone 6. If there is anything we can assist you with, let us know, we are here to help. Happy Connecting! - Andy
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

3:13 Est it was delivered to my house.  I am at work so I have something to look forward to.  Wont be long now.  Yay!  What an adventure!!!

Master

Aggie89 No. The plan starts when the phone is activated. We apologize for the delay.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Master

indigo12345,

Happy to hear that you received your phone.

- Michelle
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat