cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Topic title. Has anyone received their phone after 9/19 in store? Did they call you and tell you that it was there? Did you get an email for confirmation? Just asking so I know what to expect.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

I preordered mine 9/12 at 7:30pm pacific time at the store they told me to call them this week if i dont rcv a call from them but the lady who did my pre order told me it shoud be there by today wednesday but havent recvd any call yet from them

Journeyman

Re: Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

I ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128gig on the 12th at 12:37pm in LA and got a ups confirmation at 11am on the 19th it was out for delivery. At 11:37 the district manager called me and said my phone had arrived and is ready for pickup.

Master

ErrolGlanville - Thanks for the question. In most cases the store should call the customer when the device is ready for pick up. I hope this info helps. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Master

Emalot, For orders placed through 11:00 am CT on 9/12, we'll do our best to get it to you in up to 3 weeks. For any orders placed after 11:00 am CT on 9/12, we will do our best to deliver in 4 to 6 weeks. You can check status a specific order on www.sprint.com/myorder - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was promised a week after the launch day... Its been 3 weeks or almost 4 weeks now and still dont have it... They keep telling me to call back next week and next week and next week. I ask the store for a tracking number and they told me they dont have it because its a store pre order and in store pick up...

Master

We're you given an order number? If so you can go to sprint.com/myorder to check the status. Also if it has shipped there should be a tracking number. - John
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat