cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Journeyman

Re: Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

I Too am getting frustrated.  I have been with sprint since I was 17 yrs old I now have 7 lines.  Had I of known?  Is the phrase I keep telling myself.  I elected this time to lease a phone for 2 yrs.  I had to go into store since this else option was not available online.  I had no choice.  My question is why offer this option at all if this option will effect the way  an order is processed?  Why were we consumers not informed of this?  Where in the contract are we told this?  If paying outright cash made a big difference in when you received your phone mattered, why not make us consumers aware?  I want to cancel my order and go elsewhere after 16 yrs of being with sprint I am finally upset to see how we are being treated.  Other carriers do not have this problem.  So please tell me how to cancel this order so. Can transfer my number to another carrier that is better qualified to put their customers first.  The store told me to co act sprint.  And sprint phone rep told me to go to store.  So who can help me?

Journeyman

Re: Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

I haven't got mine yet either but leasing the phone has Nothing to do with why u haven't got our phone I think it's apple's mix up I hope to get it this week I also preorder mine on the 12

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey Ben,

Did like you asked and this is what I got:

To:  SmashyCrashy

Sent:  Sep 28, 2014

Subject:  Private Message: Re: Thread: Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?  

SmashyCrashy -We've received your email response. We're very sorry about the issue you had ordering your iphone. Sprint is currently working on improving our inventory ordering process. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.  -RamiroSprint Social Care

Once again nothing is addressed. A whole page of questions and concerns is reduced to a four sentence, worthless reply. Why I expected things to be different this time is my fault. Pathetic.

Master

Emalot - We do apologize about the wait. The stores are working with Apple to ensure that they can receive the orders as soon as possible. Please continue to bear with us. Thank you for being a valued Sprint customer. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Master

rustyreed2003 We apologize for the delay. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Master

laytonjo - We're sorry about the delay in receiving your phone. We definitely don't want to lose you as a valued Sprint customer. We know that waiting for your phone is a very annoying. All efforts are being taken to ensure that our customers receive their phones very soon. If you want to cancel your order, you have to contact the store that the order was placed through. We're here if you have any further questions. We appreciate your patience. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Master

SmashyCrashy,

Have you received it since your last post? Did you order it online, over the phone or at the store? Global demand for the new iPhones have been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

No, Barry I haven't. According to your tracking info, my order is still sitting in your warehouse as it has been since the predawn hours of the 12th. It will be three weeks exactly on Thursday and I have been guaranteed by Sprint Social Care, in writing, that it will be here by then. Whose taking bets? Barry, who would you bet on?

Journeyman

Its even more frustrating i was promise i would get it last week wednesday but call them today and told me again to call the in a week and a half why do i have to wait for so long??? I was promised that is why i preordered it that day

Journeyman

My wife pre-ordered on the 12th (the 6 plus silver) and got it on the 19th.  I ordered my 6+ gold on the 23rd in store.   She ported over from AT&T and I ported over from Verizon.   I was given the order number in store in this format xx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxx.   I can look up my order and it simply says shipping will be 4-6 weeks which is what they told me in store.   I'm good to wait on it as my Android is still active on Verizon until I activate the new 6.   So far I've been very happy with the online and support at the store with Sprint.  Just waiting patiently.

Journeyman

I just randomly checked the order status on my iPhone 6 plus and there was a tracking number. I checked it on UPS.com and it's saying 2nd day air for my sprint store in Wayne,NJ. So there is hope !

Master

SmashyCrashy,

I know that waiting can be tedious! Please know that we are working to get your device to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

*Jazmine
Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat