cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Master

Re: Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

BenSmithMuncie,

Thanks for posting. I know it's easy, but hang in there. It will be here before you know it.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Master

Re: Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Emalot - We know how frustrating it is waiting on your new device to come. The current wait time for the iPhone 6+ is 4-6 weeks after the date you placed your order. We appreciate your patience during this time. We are working with Apple to have the device shipped out as soon as inventory comes in.
- Krista
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

HHi, just curious, how did you do that at ups

Highlighted
Journeyman

You have until Thursday. You have guaranteed that it will be here by then. This is part of a transcript with one of your customer service reps:

Alex Dean: I am confident the shipments will be honored earlier than estimated however as I mentioned we cannot guarantee that for the time being we are doing our best .
You: I did place my order on the 12th and it was before 11am so can i at least rest assured it will be here in the three week time frame? I'm going out of town after that.
You: oh,okay
Alex Dean: Yes.
You: I got that last part late. Thank you. I'm all good.
Alex Dean: Within 3 weeks since the 12th the device will most certainly be here.
Alex Dean: That is guaranteed.
You: perfect! Enjoy the rest of your day!
Alex Dean: Thank you very much!
Alex Dean: Would you like help with anything else today?
You: No thank you.
You: bye

I'm anxious to see if you keep your word.

Master

SmashyCrashy, Hi there. I know it is frustrating to wait for your device. We apologize for any inconvenience. I will be straight forward and let you know that we are doing our best to get it there as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Sprint!

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 12.00.03 AM.png

Journeyman

My husband and i pre-ordered two iPhone 6 plus's on September 12th it was an in store pre order a gold 64gb and a space gray 64gb and till now nothing we didnt get a shipping tracking number since its a store pick up just a order number on the receipt. Can aanyone tell me if there is a way to track or see ghe statud of our phones please and thank you.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat