cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Topic title. Have you received a called or got an email telling you to pick it up? Just want to know what to expect.

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope

Highlighted
Journeyman

nope... and good luck getting a straight answer from someone....

Highlighted
Journeyman

How can I cancel my order?,I'm moving to art.They have available phones at the store.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They told me that they will call me if its ready to pick up my phone preordered it 9/12 7:30pm pst 64 and 16g gold and silver but havent receive any calls yet they yold it should be there today wednesday but im here still waiting i dont know what time their delivery comes in

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128gig on the 12th at 12:37pm in LA and got a ups confirmation at 11am on the 19th it was out for delivery. At 11:37 the district manager called me and said my phone had arrived and is ready for pickup.

Highlighted
Master

Hi, Emalot

I am sorry for the delay, we are trying our best to get these orders out to our customers. Please visit our visit our site WWW.sprint.com/ship for tracking information. Thank you.

Lisse
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in LA too. I finished ordering mine about 3:51am on the 12th and have yet to hear anything. It feels completely random and reads that way too now that I've seen other peoples posts. This is pathetic. I'm glad for you but what a sad waste of time this had been.

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

Thanks for the post. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here for you. - Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

purpleleftylizzy We don't want you to feel this way. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Do you have an order number? - Mitzie Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't have one since I had a in store order

Highlighted
Master

zeppelin644 Where did you pre-order the phone? When did you place the order?

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat