cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Topic title. Have you received a called or got an email telling you to pick it up? Just want to know what to expect.

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted
Master

LEM111272,

I'm happy to hear that you received your device. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

- Sandy
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

purpleleftylizzy So that I can better assist you please private message us using the information found here http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - MitzieSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

ok this link doesn't work...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope. Haven't received it and have absolutely no clue when I will. I considered leaving spring as my contract was up soon, but I decided to stay because of the iPhone deal. This situation has been disappointing. I'm not even focused on getting the phone right away, I'm just looking for some sort of status update or timeline. My in store order number does not work on the website and the store clerk don't seem to know anything either. A bit frustrating.

Message was edited by: southsidevillain

Highlighted
Journeyman

trying to send you a message as we speak... not that I'm looking for you to be able to do anything at this point... just frustrated and moving on

Highlighted
Master

Purpleleftlizzy – If you are unable to click the link just copy and paste it into a browser window. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

southsidevillain - We understand how frustrating this must be. Try to track your order by going to: http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa . - Andy
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried checking the status online but there is no tracking number since its pre order in the store and also a store pick up.. I was expecting them to call me since yesterday because they told me it should be there 9/24 but until now 9/25 still did not receive any call or update online

Highlighted
Journeyman

To SprintCare,

The order number I received in store does not work on the "check order status" page on Sprints website. This is why I'm in the dark about my phone. I have no idea what to do.

Highlighted
Master

Emalot,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're working with the manufacturer to get these devices out to customers as quickly as we can. The best option to do since you pre-ordered in store, would be to call the store about the status.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Southsidevillain, We would be happy to look closer at your account to verify the status of your order. Please send us a PM with the information listed here https://community.sprint.com/baw/docs/DOC-4081. Thanks we look forward to working with you. - Roxana
Highlighted
Journeyman

Here is an update on my situation guys. So.. I got a gold iphone 6+ from the apple store instead(they replenish EVERYDAY so look there if you don't want to waitjust order online and do an in store pickup).

I went back to the sprint store to cancel my order and apparently my order wasn't there and everyone should have got their phone already. So now I try to cancel my preorder and they can't because they cannot find a device attached to it. I've been going back and forth with the sprint store the past couple of days and the best they could do is to force the money I paid back on to my account.

Is it wrong if I call sprint customer service and complain about this until I receive some sort of compensation? I think I deserve something in return for all I've went through.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat