cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone who pre-ordered their iphone 6 plus in store and didn't get it at launch receive their's yet?

Topic title. Have you received a called or got an email telling you to pick it up? Just want to know what to expect.

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's not wrong at all. This has been a pathetic waste of everyone's time from the start. The only thing they've done is send their automated apologize robot around to each post to tell you that a name selected at random is very sorry and to please be patient and they are there to help and then never do. I've posted things with no complaint in them at all and have gotten an, "I'm sorry you feel this way! Let me know if I can help! Cindy Sue Sprint Customer Care." Or whatever other name they choose only to reach out and never hear back from them again.

I say go for it. You better be retired or independently wealthy and have plenty of free time though if you expect anything to come from it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Luckily it's a slow day in the office( I.t guy) so I'm on the phone with order support right now. I deserve some compensation. I've been calm but this is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Awesome! Let me know how it goes. I've been getting nothing but the runaround from the start. Not once has any of my questions been truly addressed. It's been, "click here to see your order status," or ,"go here to see our shipping guidelines." Neither of which do anything but lead you right back to where you started.

Highlighted
Master

ErrolGlanville,

Please send us a PM using the following link so we can look into this situation for you.

http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

SmashyCrashy,

We certainly want to help. When did you pre-order your device? Did you pre-order at a store or on-line? iPhone 6 Plus is estimated at 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase. Let me know.

- Lucia
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered it Sept. 12 at 3:41am.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Was that answer to spot on for a reply Lucia? Is that why you didn't reply? Or is it that fact that none of you reply after your initial query because you don't care and don't have any intention of helping anyone. You're a program. You don't do anything really. You're just jingling your keys trying to keep the baby distracted before he starts making too much noise.

I'm disgusted with this company and it's poor ethics.

Highlighted
Master

SmashyCrashy,

I can assure you that I am not a robot, script, or program. I sincerely want to do all I can to help out and believe that we need to dig into this a bit deeper to see what we can find. Please follow these steps: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X My team and I will work through your account and see what is going on.

*Ben
Sprint Social Care

P.S. Where did you get your avatar from? If the feet were green I might have to use it outside of work 🙂
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm on my way to pick mine up from the store. They just called me to say mine is in... it only took 2 weeks and a day

Highlighted
Master

SmashyCrashy,

Sorry for the delay in receiving your iPhone. I know how frustrating this is. Due to the high demand for the iPhone 6 Plus, there is a slight delay in shipping out these devices. Sprint and Apple are working together to get these supply in our inventory as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

- Michelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

purpleleftylizzy,

Sounds great! if you have anymore question or concerns, we are here for you. Let us know.

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is so frustrating its been a long wait.....i was promised that i will get my pre order last Wednesday.... Called the store they said try Saturday it might be in the delivery.... Its already Sunday i have not received any calls yet...no update and the status online is still the same...i don't have a tracking number since its a store pick up... I already paid it 9/12 when i pre ordered it and was promise the following Wednesday but still haven't heard from them

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat