cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Long Did You Wait for your iPhone Delivery?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How Long Did You Wait for your iPhone Delivery?

Just as in previous releases of new versions of the iPhone, those waiting for theirs to arrive are anxious to get them and are frustrated with the delay.

if you've received your iPhone 6, please give the amount of time that you waited from order until delivery so others have an idea of what to expect. The following items would be informative:

1) model (example, 6 Plus 64GB);

2) order method (telephone, online, store);

3) days between order and delivery; and

4) your carrier.

Thanks

123 REPLIES 123
Highlighted
Journeyman

THATRU,

Thanks, unfortunately the wait appears to be slightly longer (upwards of 7 weeks) for the 64GB or 128GB versions.  I would have been more than happy to receive mine within the quoted timetable, but after waiting 4 weeks, I received an email stating my phone was delayed 2-3 more weeks. Congratulations on getting your phone so quick, it looks great, but your results are not typical and that would be what all the fuss is about.    

Highlighted
Journeyman

My wife and I ordered a pair of iPhone 6's, 64gb.  One gold, one space gray on 10/25.  we ordered them at a store and had them ship them to my work.  The employee said they'd b there on 10/28 or 10/29 (we have free next day shipping due to being customoers for well over 10 years).  It's actually in the 2-4 week window per the current wait times Sprint is publishing.  The gold one showed up on thursday (11/6).  We didn't get a shipping email, but I did happen to look up the order status and saw that a tracking number appeared that morning and it showed up. Still now tracking number for the space grey. I called around sprint stores and target over the weekend (apple stores won't give availability over the phone). The Sprint stores all had 16gb models in stock and one employee told me that was true at all stores.  I did find one Target store that said they had some 64gb silver models for Sprint in stock.

In any case, has anyone gotten a 64 or 128 iPhone 6 show up yet?

Highlighted
Master

BPHaugen,

I apologize for the delay here. We do have a back order on the iPhones at this point. We are hoping that this is resolved soon. We are awaiting shipments from Apple and as soon as we get these device, we will fill the back orders.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I Ordered a I phone 6 plus/ 64 g. Online it took 7 weeks to arrive.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just read that a guy in China bought 99 iPhones to propose to his Girlfriend (she said no).  Maybe Sprint could get some of those.  On a more serious note, is Apple sending you phones on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly basis,  I am just asking because I am getting tired of checking your tracking status website, which never gets updated. You should really consider advertising on the tracking page, because you would have received, from me alone, like 30 page views. 

Highlighted
Master

IveHadBetter,

I hear you. We are doing our best to get the device out ASAP. Hang in there

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Paida, Thanks for not answering the question.  Why are you(Sprint) handling PR for Apple. If Apple is slow in shipping them to you, then just come out and say we are not getting the expected shipments from Apple and they are irregular and infrequent. Or say we get shipments once a week.  By failing to provide meaningful information you make your customers mad at you. When we should be mad at Apple for being slow to produce the iPhone.  Telling me to hang in there, without answering my question (which I have been doing for more than a month), is just maddeningly frustratingly ridiculous.   

Highlighted
Master

IveHadBetter,

I will provide you any information that I have. The devices are sent our as shipments come in. Due to the high demand of the device, the device is on back order. I know it has been a exciting and I totally understand your position, but what I can tell you is that we are doing our best to get the devices out as soon as we can.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered iPhone 6 128 gb 11/6/14. When will Sprint recieve a restock from Apple??? I huge restock would satisfy us all!

Highlighted
Master

IveHadBetter, I understand where you are coming from. However, we are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for choosing Sprint.

- Clyde
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

ZPRESTON5 - We will notify when we have the device ready to be shipped to you. Please, bare with us. -
Carl
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, this is my 2nd post in this thread. I ordered an iPhone 6, 65gb, Space Grey,  on 10/25 at a store, promised it would be in my hand in 4 days, and still no tracking number. I've actually been feeling kind of empathetic to all the Sprint customer service reps  having to apologize to all the anxious people angry that their phones haven't arrived. Mainly I feel bad because Sprint has VERY limited control over how many phones they get.  Every carrier right now has a wait time on these phones.  I get that, Apple didn't make enough phones, nothing Sprint can do. Today, however I am a littled ticked. I found out that at least one Sprint store in my area has this phone.  I called the store and was told that they do not have the capability to do Sprint Easy pay (the method I'm paying with mine), so my only option would be to cancel my order and either upgrade my contract or pay cash for the phone.  This makes no sense to me, and the "We are working hard with the manufuacturer" and "Doing everthing we can" lines Sprint is feeding us on here is total crap.  If NASA can land a probe on a comet 300 million miles away, Sprint and Apple could figure out a way to get me an iPhone that's 7 miles from my house.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat