cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Long Did You Wait for your iPhone Delivery?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How Long Did You Wait for your iPhone Delivery?

Just as in previous releases of new versions of the iPhone, those waiting for theirs to arrive are anxious to get them and are frustrated with the delay.

if you've received your iPhone 6, please give the amount of time that you waited from order until delivery so others have an idea of what to expect. The following items would be informative:

1) model (example, 6 Plus 64GB);

2) order method (telephone, online, store);

3) days between order and delivery; and

4) your carrier.

Thanks

123 REPLIES 123
Highlighted
Master

BPHaugen, We do understand that the preorder situation can be frustrating. This process follows the laws of supply and demand. Unfortunately, our initial count was not enough to cover our orders. This compounded with shipping delays from Apple that may cause the device to arrive a bit late. We are working to get the devices out as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

BPHaugen, I am not happy that any store, anywhere in America, has the IPhone 6 64Gb Space Grey phone, while I ordered the phone 37 days ago and have not yet received it. 

Highlighted
Master

IveHadBetter,

We understand that this can be frustrating for you. Please continue to be patient. As soon as we receive the devices, you will be getting yours. Did you get a tracking number for your order? Here to assist.

- Carolyn
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

So Sprint is "working to get devices out as soon as we can" means customers of nearly 14 years can order a phone,  pay tax on it, and not receive it for weeks while one sits in a shelf 10 minutes away. If I did work that way at my job, I'd be fired.

Highlighted
Master

BPHaugen,

When you preorder, the devices are shipped directly to you from the warehouse. In terms of the devices in the store, those are there for sale to customers who have not preordered. If there is anything else that you need to be clarified, please let us know.

- Carolyn
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for asking, I do need something clarified. Given that I was told at the time of ordering the phone it would arrive in 2-3 business days and it's now been 2 1/2 weeks with no further information,  and given that there are phones available in stores nearby, what is Sprint doing to get those phones in the hands of people who have been waiting for their delayed orders?

Highlighted
Master

BPHaugen,

We do apologize for the extended wait period. At this time were working very closely with Apple to fulfill all orders as inventory is received in the warehouse orders are being shipped. We thank you for your patience in advance.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

IIphone 6 space grey 64  after 38 days.  I got the tracking information today.  Says it will be delivered on Monday.

Highlighted
Master

IveHadBetter, Thanks for your chat today. I am sure you are excited about getting your new iPhone 6. Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Enjoy!

- Jeffery
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 6 128 gb SG just recieved my tracking number, I ordered 11/6/14. I think Sprint is starting to catch up. I hope you guys who have been waiting a long time get your tracking info soon. I'm excited!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

ZPRESTON5, Are you saying that you ordered your phone LAST week and you already have a tracking number?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes. It scheduled to arrive Monday

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat