cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I PHONE 6 PLUS 64 GOLD SEPT 19TH CLOSING ON 6WEEKS HOW MUCH LONGER?

Highlighted
Patron

I PHONE 6 PLUS 64 GOLD SEPT 19TH CLOSING ON 6WEEKS HOW MUCH LONGER?

I do understand that patience is a virtue. I ordered my IPhone on Sept 19th in the morning. I've done my research, and I have seen all types of answers regarding these issues. The few questions I have are: From a business standpoint, what is the process? Is it first come first served? If someone orders their phone at 9:00, and someone else orders theirs at 9:01, is it not true that the early bird should get the worm? Aren't orders time stamped, so the correct order would be shipped to the customer? Considering there are millions of people who want the same phone, and it has crushed supplies, and you all are doing your (best) to ship out back order, shouldn't there be a fair system of distribution? ASSUMING that the comments I have seen about people who ordered far later than me, have already received their phone, and I have yet to get mine. (Within the same carrier, same size, same color, and same method of purchase which is online and all in between)   What is the truthful process? I work next to an Apple store and I see that they get shipments in their store every so often. How can it be so that they have stock to sell in stores if they are so backed up? Apple has enough in store (which they are probably selling most for full price, which through most carriers for those who upgrade early have to pay full price over time with the discount of you trading in your old phone). Are Preorders considered a priority? Shouldn't it be completely back ordered after the initial shipment sold out? should the people in line who now have a iPhone six and six pluses have to wait even longer 6-8 weeks 8-14 weeks because (technically) there in the back of the line? I ordered my iPhone on Sept 19th and its closing down to the six week mark. It would be upsetting at the last minute if they extend the time like I have read on other comments. What is the process and how much longer will I have to wait? I would just appreciate an answer. Thank you a valued customer whom has been with sprint for since the 90's

P.s how can one of the biggest companies not be ready for one of the biggest releases? However, i'm still patient.

13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: I PHONE 6 PLUS 64 GOLD SEPT 19TH CLOSING ON 6WEEKS HOW MUCH LONGER?

Ha! You expect answers to your questions? All your going to get are the same copy and past answers you see on every thread in this forum, Sprint Care gives NO answers just standard lines they are taught to dish out to us saps hoping we will get are devices soon

Master

Sprout5 - Thanks for posting! We don't like to hear you feel this way. Sprint is working diligently to make sure our customers receive their device in a timely manner. We do appreciate your patience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. - Indie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I would like to know the exact process as well.....because it is NOT first come first served!!!

Journeyman

I would just like a better estimate. I love the guide that another user decided to create in order to have people track progress. I ordered my space gray 64gb 6+ on the 21st of September and the wait is ridiculous. The spam like replies don't help ease any frustration either.

As OP said I have patience, I know there are others who ordered before me and still waiting, I'm also aware of others who ordered after me and have recieved theirs. The point is everyone wants an honest genuine response and all patience is wearing very thin.

Patron

Sprint I would like to know if IPhones orders are time stamped and sent in order

Master

kayn9n3,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand your anticipation. Preorders are processed in the order received. If someone orders a device after you did they shouldn't be getting it before you get yours. That said I can't speak to the manufacturer itself. I would make sense that the company making the devices will replenish their stock before any others. Also taking into consideration; other carrier phones do not work on the same network as ours. For this reason they may receive devices sooner or later than ours. I can assure you we are working with Apple to get more in as quickly as possible. I'm happy to check on the status of your order if you like, I will just need your order number. Visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to PM us your info. We'll check it out.

- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Master

AironAzure- I am really sorry you feel this way. Please know pre-orders are processed in the order we get them. We are working very closely with Apple to get these device out to our customer as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused! - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Master

rholloway6

I realize that there are many people waiting for their iphone to arrive and that patience is starting to wear thin for many. There are a few things that can cause delays: credit evaluation, inaccurate shipping information, an issue with the payment, etc. If you ordered your device in a store, you'll need to contact them if you don't have an order number because it is tied to the receipt system and we don't have access to that system here. (It would be great if we did have access to that, but unfortunately, we don't.) It is linked to whatever phone number you ordered it for, so when it comes in it can't be sold to someone else. Once the item shows that it's shipped, then we can view the order details here. If you'd like more information about the shipping policies and what might cause a delay, you can visit www.sprint.com/ship. If you have an order number, you can contact the order support folks to ensure that everything is fine on the order. (They won't be able to advise on the shipping status, but ensuring that the order is correct isn't such a bad thing.) Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I wish that was true! I ordered my Iphone 6 plus Space Gray 128GB on Sept 19. I'm on my 6 week of the 4-6 week timetable and today I got a email from Sprint saying it will now be another 3-4 weeks!!!!!!  Wow!!!!!!!

Journeyman

As many have already stated, your responses to our simply questions is ridiculous.  How is it that Sprint is unable to give an estimate date or time of arrival.  Other carriers have the phone, and you know what, they want my and others business, and if I don't receive an answer within 48 hours regarding my order, that was placed on September 21st, THEY WILL BE GETTING IT!!!!! 

Journeyman

I'm sorry but your response is CRAP and you know it.  Just tell the truth for CHRIST sake.  You don't have the phone and you won't be getting in stock until AFTER Christmas.  If you just say this, we can move on.....  Horrible Customer Service, just awful....

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat