cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered my iPhone 6+ on 9/22...still waiting and no email from Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my iPhone 6+ on 9/22...still waiting and no email from Sprint

I ordered my iPhone 6+ 64gb Gold on 9/22 and the timeframe I was given was 4-6 weeks. That's a long time to wait, but okay - I know demand is high. Monday is supposed to be the end of my 6 week wait, but I still don't have a tracking number. I know this because I check my order status about 6 times a day. I have, to-date received exactly 1 email from Sprint, and that was the order confirmation email on the day I placed my order.  Since then, nothing....zero. A little communication would go a long way, Sprint. Am I going to have my phone on Monday? I'd bet any amount of money the answer is no. Is anyone else having this experience? Are we going beyond the 6 week window now!?! Shouldn't we at least expect an email or two from Sprint updating us on our orders? I've been a customer with Sprint for over 14 years, so you would think I would at least rate an email to explain things. This is extremely frustrating Sprint.

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: I ordered my iPhone 6+ on 9/22...still waiting and no email from Sprint

If you read other messages in the forum, you'll see many similar situations. Sprint doesn't send updates, but over the past week it began sending an email to many saying there would be further delays since demand has so outpaced supply.

I ordered from Sprint by phone on October 7 when the estimated delay was 2-4 weeks. I got my "further delay" email from Sprint yesterday saying it would probably be another 2-3 weeks.

The rollout to 38 nations in such a short time by Apple has woefully overtaxed production capability. The Carriers and vendors probably get continually changing estimated delays from Apple.

The published delay for new Sprint orders for the 64GB iPhone 6 is now 4-6 weeks at http://shop2.sprint.com/en/legal/os_shipping_taxes_popup.shtml

Most of us find it's best to focus on other activities and interests while deliveries to US carriers and vendors catches up with the order backlog.

Cheers!

Master

G1J1MMYJ,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an update on your order. We don't have any information about an additional wait for shipments on the iPhone 6+ 64 GB Gold version at this time. I'd be happy to check your order for you if you would like. If so, please send a Private Message with your order number, phone number and account security pin or password. http://bit.ly/1qQty1X has a link you can use to PM us.

Thank you,
Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

At last...I just checked my order status and I have a tracking number!

Journeyman

Thank You

Master

G1J1MMYJ

You're welcome. We are here for you. Enjoy the rest of the day.
- Keisha
Sprint Social Care
Master

G1J1MMYJ

Excellent news! Keep us posted on the results.

- Keisha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

IPhone 6 plus received Wednesday November 5th...thanks Sprint!

-Jim

Master

G1J1MMYJ - You're very welcome. Have fun exploring all your new iPhone 6 plus has to offer. - Johnice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Do you think you could help me with the same problem?

Master

Shaaylah, Absolutely. We'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you. When was your order placed? Was your order placed in the store or through our sprint.com website? Let us know, we're here to help.
- Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat