cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered the Iphone 6 plus 128 gig, on 19SEP2014 and nothing...

Highlighted

I ordered the Iphone 6 plus 128 gig, on 19SEP2014 and nothing...

So I ordered the phone and I have yet to get ANY update at all with it. It's been almost 5 weeks now and NOTHING! I am getting pretty angry about it. Is there any word on anyone else getting theirs?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

barry_b_2010,

We are working with Apple to meet the high demand so that the orders are fulfilled as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience. Was the phone ordered online or through a store?

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in the same situation but I ordered the space gray 64gb 6 plus on Sept 16 and still don't have a tracking number or anything.

Highlighted
Master

k8te,

That's not good. Did you order your device in the store or online? Let us know. We're here to help.

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

I ordered the same phone 6+ 128gb SG on the 18th (paperwork) preorder email came in on the 19th at 12:01 am. Still waiting but it's been 3 weeks 4 days so I 'm hoping I might get it a little ahead of the 4 week mark (thursday or friday depending which day you count) it'll get here. I double checked with apple without ordering and they aren't shipping any for 3-4 weeks so I assume the extra weeks with sprint are to get it counted in inventory, assigned, and shipped out. good luck

Highlighted

So I am so tired of getting the same generic response from every person I talk with. I ordered the phone in store. The Mililani location, in hawaii to be exact. I am so very close to canceling my contract with Sprint and going to a better service.

Highlighted
Master

Brittain13

I can understand your concern regarding your order. Please take a moment and visit www.sprint.com/myorder I hope this will help.

Thanks

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

barry_b_2010,

I got your back. Since the device was ordered in store, you would have to check with the store for tracking and shipping information. Their orders do not go through our ordering system as it goes through their point of sale system. Once the phone is shipped, you should receive an e-mail about the tracking information.

Hang in there,
- Heather
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my iPhone 6 plus on 9/20 as well. Around the beggining of October I went to a local apple store to see if they had any 6 pluses in Stock. The guy said no but told me to check online using the stores location, after 1am because that's when the stores inventory is refreshed. So the next mornin I checked and didn't have any luck. Well luckily for me I checked their inventory Saturday morning and they said the 6 plus was in Stock. So around 10:30am I went to the Apple store and walked out with my 6 plus in less than 10 minutes. I went to sprint and got it activated. My only problem now is, my 6 plus that I ordered with sprint is still on order. They said since I ordered online, only way I could cancel the order is wait til the phone gets shipped to me and then return it to the sprint store. 😕

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat