cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If pay phone my easypay phone off early, will the monthly fee go away

Highlighted
Journeyman

If pay phone my easypay phone off early, will the monthly fee go away

I purchased a sprint easy pay iphone 6 plus.  I am on the $50 unlimited plan.  If I call sprint and make, say three payments over three months to pay off my easypay phone, will my bill be lowered to just the $50 plus tax once the phone is paid for?  Also, I know I need to call into sprint and make a payment specifically towards easypay. 

Tags (6)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: If pay phone my easypay phone off early, will the monthly fee go away

azmurph - Good news, it is possible to lower your bill after you pay off your easy pay phone. If you wish to do it any time soon, call this number # (877) 501-7758 they will definitely help you with that. - Jose

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You really didn't answer my question. Will it be $50 plus tax a month or not? What would it be if it's not? Let's assume I paid my easy pay iPhone 6 plus in full within the next month.

Master

azmurph33 - You will only have to pay the $50 along with the taxes and surcharges. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat