cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have your iPhone 6/6+, how do you like it?

Journeyman

If you have your iPhone 6/6+, how do you like it?

Patience is a virtue, especially while waiting for our iPhone 6/6+'s to arrive.  For those lucky enough to have one in hand, how do you like it?  My Gold 64GB 6+ is still processing at the warehouse and so far I've only seen an article saying the 6 has some car bluetooth issues and another article saying the 6+ bends in the pocket of your skinny jeans.  Fortunately, "skinny jeans" is not in my vocabulary and I don't have a car.  I've also read on some of these forums about potential issues with Spark.  The one peeve I have with just about any phone is no lanyard/wrist strap thingy.  This is not an iPhone issue, just wish it had one.

So as many of us wait and dream about our 6/6+, to those lucky ones that have it - does it have all the bells and whistles promised?  Too heavy, too bulky, too slick?  How is the sound quality, texting, email?  I'm a convert to iPhone from Android (HTC One) and would like to know.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: If you have your iPhone 6/6+, how do you like it?

Hello,

I was fortunate enough to receive my iPhone 6 in launch day after preordering. It was certainly not an easy process. I stayed up all night on the 12th got my phone ordered by 5 but could not get my order confirmed for about four days. Got everything through just in time.

The phone is awesome. The keyboard (Apple keyboard) is superb you won't need a third party keyboard at all. The display is very nice and the sound is is crisp, clear and loud.

You will not regret your purchase. I really hope it comes soon for you. I would love to hear what you think about it. I had the HTC One when it first came out it was ok you will like and appreciate the new iPhone so much more. Hang in there.

Journeyman

Thanks!  Good to know!  I wonder what my number in line is?  Probably 11, 296, 421!!   

Journeyman

Lol too funny. I know it has to be hard. Just think though it won't always be like this. Soon you will be posting on Sprint community from your new iPhone about how you thought the day would never come. You have ave to stay positive makes the wait easier and keeps you from going crazy.

Master

Mister_Worf

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We're here to help.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Patron

How do you know that

Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY, First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is not the experience that we strive for. Here at Sprint, we strive to make every customer experience a pleasurable one. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new phone. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Patron

If I order my iPhone plus 14 when do you think I would get it

Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY,

Thank you for you input. We are happy that you got your new device and enjoying it.
- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Master

Yungbaby19 - If there is anything we can do to help, let us know. We are here for you. - Kal Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was just trying to ease the stress with a little sarcasm.  I don't know what my number in line is and certainly understand the frustration everyone else is experiencing, especially those who pre-ordered early and/or paid already and still have to wait weeks.  I am eagerly awaiting mine and wish it would come sooner than five weeks from now.  It seems odd that Apple probably anticipated a big demand, so why not have 15 -18 million units in stock?    The 16GB phones might be on the shelves for a while, but the 64 and 128GB seem to be in high demand.  Sprint cust svc reps are doing the best they can, IMO.

Journeyman

To add insult to injury, I ordered a lime green silicone case for my 6+ . . . . it won't be ready for shipping until Oct. 31st!!  And I ordered it from the Apple Store.  Apple should have better anticipated a huge demand and been better prepared.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat