Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In stock

Journeyman

In stock

looking for iPhone 6 plus 128gb in stock zip 92145

10 REPLIES 10
Master

lokey40 - We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive. You can click on the following link http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

tthat was a generic answer to my question and really did not help at all.

Master

lokey40 - Click http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx to find your nearest corporate store. They will be able to let you know if that phone is in stock. - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

istocknow.com allows you to see what phones are available and where. That's how I got mine on 10/18, that is the only way you are going to get a sprint phone. 6+ 28 space gray, love the phone

Journeyman

128 space gray

Master

MarkTr,

I’m happy to hear that you’ve received your phone and are enjoying it. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My advice go directly to the Store like I did to order it. I got it in three days

Journeyman

Unfortunately, I don't think those of us eligible for an upgrade can do so at an Apple Store and still keep our grandfathered service plans.

Master

cyberbiker6, Thank you for posting. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Jumped ship went to att

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat