cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In store iPhone 6 pre-order

Highlighted
Journeyman

In store iPhone 6 pre-order

i pre-ordered my iPhone 6 16gb in store on 9/13. I can't seem to get any update on it. I tried calling the store and no one answers. I went by the store and I was told that they didn't have any iPhones by the security guard and a rep wouldn't even talk to me. i tried calling sprint customer care and they said they have no record of me ordering a phone. I have an order number on my receipt but it pulls up NOTHING online. At this point, it seems as though sprint can't tell me anything but has already taken my money. Yet no phone. This is my first time pre-ordering and needless to say I am more than frustrated. Who can tell me something? Anything?

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Journeyman

That's very strange and its mind blowing that anyone wouldn't help assist you with this matter- I preorderd on the 17th n already got mine! Something is def not right! Hopefully you get it straightened out! Best of luck!

Highlighted
Master

JazA,

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for the lack of assistance you've received with this issue. We'll need to take a closer look at your account. Please send us a private message by following the instructions found here bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my Iphone 6 gold in store on 9/18. I do have the order number on my reciept but was wondering if it's worth it to even give them a quick call just to check on it? It has been a little past a week since the order was placed. There was a lot of confusion over which number they were supposed to contact me at and I'm afraid that they won't call the right one.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You preorder yours on the same day as I and I didnt even get the tracking number yet I got the iphone 6 16g sliver

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on the 17

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hell I preordered on te 9/12 and have got nothing

Highlighted
Master

penguinsgirl8729 - Thank you for reaching out to us. You can check status a specific order on www.sprint.com/myorder . I do apologize about the delay and confusion. If you feel that the wrong number will be called, it's best to return to the point of sale to clarify this immediately. I hope this helps. - BrittneySprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Robinsonclan3494 - I am so sorry about your experience. Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers. As soon as our inventory is replenished we will mail ASAP. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Robinsonclan3494

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you got your phone.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

update: sprint calls me only to tell me that i need to contact the store for an update. Apparently they didn't read my initial message. Then said they would call the store for an update and sends me a message saying the store didn't answer. Big surprise. I can't even cancel my order and get my money back Until the phone gets here. I'm seriously considering switching carriers at this point.

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - We do apologize about the delay in receiving your phone. Did you pre-order it at a Sprint store? Do you have your order number? If so, you can check the status of your order by visiting www.sprint.com/orderstatus. We appreciate your patience. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat