cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In store iPhone 6 pre-order

Highlighted
Journeyman

In store iPhone 6 pre-order

i pre-ordered my iPhone 6 16gb in store on 9/13. I can't seem to get any update on it. I tried calling the store and no one answers. I went by the store and I was told that they didn't have any iPhones by the security guard and a rep wouldn't even talk to me. i tried calling sprint customer care and they said they have no record of me ordering a phone. I have an order number on my receipt but it pulls up NOTHING online. At this point, it seems as though sprint can't tell me anything but has already taken my money. Yet no phone. This is my first time pre-ordering and needless to say I am more than frustrated. Who can tell me something? Anything?

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have told yall several

Times that I ordered in the store but to get the same answer nothing

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered in store a Gold 16G iPhone 6 on 9/17. I have not received my phone! The store keeps telling me they will call me when they receive it. This is extremely frustrating. Will someone please help me? I am not getting anywhere with the store.

Highlighted
Master

JazA,

I would truly hate to see you go. I know how frustrating it is to wait for you phone to come in. I'd be happy to make another call to the store for you to see what's going on. Which store did you go to pre-order your device? Please let me know.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered from the store in Hyde Park in Chicago, 1406 E 53rd St, Chicago, IL 60615

Highlighted
Journeyman

You should be getting some sort of shipping info shortly. I know they are catching up on orders. Mine just changed to order shipped this afternoon. So I'd check on yours later tonight. Good Luck.

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003:

Unfortunately, we are at the behest of the manufacturer when it comes to them producing the devices and then supplying them to us. Many of the iPhones are backordered. Apple is doing all they can to get the devices produced and provided to us for all customers including those that pre-ordered.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I pre-ordered mine on 9/13 and still have nothing. I pre-ordered the 6 plus 64 gb in Gold. I spoke to the store over the weekend that I ordered from and was told the shipment would be here on Monday. I called to check on the delivery and to no surprise I was informed they did not come in. I am to the point that I am ready to pull all 7 of my phones plus my 3 tablets. I despirse to be continued to be run around. One Rep even ask me what I wanted them to do for me with exception of the phone. I told him to tell me the truth. I have explained to them that unfortunately I wasn't told not to download the 8.0 update to my 4s (when it was sent to me) before I did. It has caused my phone major issues. They keep telling me just to hang on they will call me when the phone comes in. I ask to downgrade my order to the straight 6 and was informed I couldn't do that. I told them I am paying for a service I can't use and that frustrates the heck out of me. I understand backorders and all but dang can't someone tell me something? I really need my phone and paid for it already. Now can someone just tell me when it will arrive. I have been told by one rep that they had a space grey one that came in unexpected in the 64 gb and I ask if I could get that one. They informed me not unless I paid $499. Now explain that one. I really don't understand and am really frustrated.

Highlighted
Master

JazA-

Thank you. I was also unable to reach the store when I attempted to call. However, they will not have much more information than we do. They fulfill the orders as they come in, but they do not know how many they will get with their inventory. I do apologize for the delay.

- Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

angrycustomer14,

Wow! I'm really sorry to hear that. I definitely understand your frustration. I would be glad to take a look into it for you. Please send me your account information at: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

reid1118

I completely understand your frustration and concerns. Sprint's inventory on iPhone 6 is limited and we are in heavy back order. You can check expected shipping time frames at www.sprint.com/ship or if you have an order number visit www.sprint.com/myorder.  Thank you so much for your patience.

Shantoya

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are you guys fulfilling store orders in the same fashion in which you fulfill online and telesales orders? Within the 2-4 week timeframe? Because I'm almost 3 weeks in and nothing and no one can tell me anything. At least with the online and telesales order, they're provided some sort of way to track their order. I have NOTHING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update:  I have my phone. It was at the store. Idk for how long. They didn't bother to tell me it came, i just happened to stop by the store and it was there.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat