cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In store preorder tracking number

Journeyman

In store preorder tracking number

Finally after 3 weeks of calling sprint i finally got a tracking number... It was a sprint in store pre order and instore pick... My patience was tested... Was frustrated but when i saw its coming at 3 pm tomorrow and i can pick up after work at 4:30pm every frustration i had was wiped out... Atleast now less worry

27 REPLIES 27
Journeyman

Re: In store preorder tracking number

Which one did you order

Journeyman

Im tired of Sprint, they told me I would not receive a tracking number since I preordered at the store and had it sent to teh store. You alsways get a different answer every time.

Journeyman

I ordered iphone 6 plus (silver16g) (gold64g) on 9/12 at 7:30pm pst checked on ups it will be on the store at 3pm tomorrow shipped via next day air

Journeyman

They told me the same but when i received the email from sprint its under my name like its individually shipped under my name except the address is the store address and it has tracking number i can use to track on ups

Highlighted
Journeyman

See, way too many inconsistencies. If it was done this way for you, it should be done that way for all. Give consumers a sense of hope that they'll actually receive their phones. So you just received an email from sprint with your tracking number? Hmmm, maybe Ill call them again tomorrow  and burst their brains and make them give me info other than things that are scripted.

Journeyman

Yes i just received it an hour ago. I have been checking online for weeks and i found the tracking number and after 10min they emailed me. Does not say anything what time it will arrive on the email but on ups website when i tracked it, it says 3pm tomorrow via next day air saver... Every Time i call the store its the same answer that they have not received my order yet and to call every week

Journeyman

when did you preorder?..

Journeyman

9/12

Journeyman

okay for sure. thanks for the feedback. i guess your phone is on track 3 weeks.. but thats a shame it didnt come on the 19th like how it was suppose to really go down.

i preordered mine on the 18th.. so the wait is gonna be real.. =/

Journeyman

i tried even contacting everyone.. the store..

sprint hotline..

no one can provide information for me..

i even private messageed sprint care..

and they seemed to try to help me

but then they just stopped replying..

no help..

they just front and ask a bunch of questions then never get back to you.

Journeyman

Same thing happened to me they will ship it to store in your name and with the store address... Store people don't know anything until it is shipped from the warehouse i guess. But once they ship it they email you but i found out the tracking number when i check it on sprint tracking page

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat