Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In store preorder tracking number

Journeyman

Re: In store preorder tracking number

Yes it took me exactly 3 weeks tomorrow before i can pick it up from the store

Journeyman

my brother preordered the same day as me the 18th but he got a iphone 6.

he never received a tracking number they just called him when it arrived at the store.

so i will have to blindly wait in my guess cause history repeats itself.

you checked on sprint.com/myorder?

what was the format? xxxxxxx-xx?

or xxxx-x-xxxxxxx

Journeyman

Yes i just entered the com1-x-xxxxxxxx i think iphone 6 they have a lot but the 6 plus it takes 3 weeks or more

Master

Emalot

That's good to hear that you will be receiving your phone tomorrow. We know that waiting is hard but the phone is worth the wait. If you have any additional concerns, let us know.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Master

rustyreed2003, If you have any question or concerns, let us know. We are here for you. - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Master

Emalot- That's great to hear! Hope you enjoy your new device! - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Master

Emalot - Thank you for posting. If there is anything I can assist you with today, please let me know. I am here to help. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Master

Good morning Emalot,

Thanks for the information. That is all accurate. The stores won't get any more information till the device is shipped and on it's way. Please let us know if you need anything. We're here for you.

Thank you,
- Heather
Sprint Social Care
Master

Emalot

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you will soon be receiving your device.

George
Sprint Social Care
Master

Emalot

It looks like you got your phone! If you didn't please let me know, ok? The store pre-order process is a little tricky. All of those devices that were pre-ordered were shipped to the store, but care doesn't have the order information if you ordered it at a Sprint Corporate store because we use different tools-they have one that can look up receipts and we don't. The phones are linked to your phone number on the back end and once the device is shipped then more information becomes available and it can't be sold to someone else, because it is linked to the account. With the ever popular 6 plus, there is a delay of 4-6 weeks depending on the color you ordered and the memory you ordered because there is limited supply. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Master

Justenjusten

We apologize for the delay. Most of the Iphone 6 were available during launch, it was the Iphone 6+ that was in delay. You can check the status of your order at our site, http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa .

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Master

Justenjusten, If you have any questions or concerns, we'll be happy to help. Let us know what you need. - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat