Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ios 8.0.1

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ios 8.0.1

Soo my phone alerted me of the new update (ios 8.0.1) every time I go to update it, it says "unable to update bc I'm not connected to Internet"?????? I am connected to Internet/wifi is their an issue? I have reset network settings and turned phone off/on?????

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Ios 8.0.1

awestfield00- Thank you for reaching out. Can you let me know cross streets and zip where you are attempting to download this? I would like to check the towers in your area. I understand you are using wifi but sometimes this can interfere with the process. Do you have the Iphone 6? - Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat