Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6/6 Plus $50 a month plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 6/6 Plus $50 a month plan

I pre ordered my 6 plus phone 9/13.  I was told I am eligible for the exclusive $50 a month unlimited plan with my iPhone 6 plus order.  Unfortunately, I cannot add this plan because I do not have my phone yet.  I see the terms and conditions of the $50 a month plan expires 10/16.  My quote for the phone to be shipped is 4-6 weeks.  What if I get the phone after the 10/16 deadline?  Will I not be able to add the $50 a month plan?  This seems unfair.  Are iphones ordered by a certain date grandfathered into this plan?  I got the iphone 6 plus 64 with sprint easy pay (with the easy pay I am qualified for the 50$ unlimited.

Tags (6)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 6/6 Plus $50 a month plan

I have the same concerns. I am planning on calling account services to voice this concern.

Journeyman

Please reply if you get an answer. I called and they said to call in and they could add it for me but I didn't really trust her response. Maybe you will get a better answer. Thanks!

Master

azmurph33, Thank you for reaching out to us! i know it can be confusing. Based on your order date you would be eligible for the plan even if it is received after 10/16/2014. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are here to help! - Jacque Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was able to add the new plan over the phone during the pre order wait. I had the same concerns as you. The customer service representative on the phone wasn't sure either but she made calls to other departments and made it happen. I also received a text stating the switch over to the new plan was done and was given a date the new plan would start. I would call sprint again if I were you and maybe this time you will get a rep that is willing to research it and get it done for you.

Master

TexasSun55, Hi there! Thank you for your post. Please let us know if you need anything. We are here for you. Happy Connecting! - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat