Journeyman

Re: Iphone 6 Shipping

People can you post your device details and time your preorderd

Journeyman

I ordered 6 gold 16gb

Master

ashley921889 You are welcome. If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Master

pbauerjr,

What this means is that the warehouse has received your order. Due to the high volume of pre-orders and demand for the new iPhone 6 and 6+ there may be backorders. Unfortunately we do not have any of that information at this time. We are working to get these orders processed as quickly as possible and once the orders have been processed you will receive order confirmation/shipping/tracking info.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just received tracking number for my fiancées iPhone 6 16g grey that was ordered online at 10am on the 12th. Still waiting for the 64g 6plus grey that was ordered at 8:30 that morning.

Journeyman

Me too still waiting on iphone 6 plus shipping

Journeyman

I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray at 2AM pacific time on 9/12/14.  Received my UPS tracking number this morning which has since been updated letting me know it is shipping today 2nd Day Air for arrival on 9/19/14.

Master

Hello ambermarie0981,

How did you order the phone? Did you order it through our website? It depends on how you placed the order and which company delivers the product. I am here to help.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

popularstranger86,

I understand you anticipation. We're processing them in the order received. I appreciate your patience. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I'm here for you!

-- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

ashley921889, Fantastic! Happy to hear that your new iPhone 6 is on it's way. We hope to hear your feedback about the phone when it arrives. Happy Connecting! - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Master

Lady_hatchet6 – We are working as quickly as possible to process these orders and update customers with shipping information. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Mine is still stuck at warehouse. Where is the tracking number!

Order Status

Order Number:   or-trtm-750735310
Last updated:   09/17/2014
Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
8859099xxxxxxIPHONE 6 GOLD 64GB KIT12014-09-12
Status:Your pre-order for the iPhone 6 is at our warehouse. For orders placed through 12:00 pm CT on 9/16, we will do our best to get it to you by 9/19. For any orders placed after 12:00 pm CT, we will do our best to get it to you in 2 to 5 business days. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat