cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 Shipping

Master

Re: Iphone 6 Shipping

bobman66,

Thanks for letting us know. I hope you enjoy your new iPhone 6 Plus when it arrives! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Master

PEREZR70,

You can get updated on this link.

http://bit.ly/1qGwtuI please reach out to us if you have any questions. We're here for you. Thanks.

April
Sprint Social Care
Master

Mavi0519 – We are working as quickly as possible to process the orders and update customers with tracking information. – AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's good to see a few happy customers, however I'm not one of them. If it's two day shipping and we don't get a tracking number soon. It won't be here by Friday! Sad, should have waited in line!

Journeyman

It's ridiculous that people who ordered way after me already have tracking numbers. I expect to have the number by tomorrow morning. I'm tempted to cancel my order if it's going to take up to 6 weeks to arrive, considering I ordered mine at 4 in the morning on the 12th.

Journeyman

Don't cancel. I went on ups set up a choice account. Put in my account number as a reference number and it gave me my tracking number. You will get your phone and an e mail once ups takes it.

Master

NicoleGuido - I understand your frustration. Do you have an order number? We can look into this. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Master

Amylife206 - Thank you for posting. Let us know if you need any help. - Brenda Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

As of right now, I've got nothing. Crazy how people who have ordered after me already have tracking numbers.

Journeyman

Pre-ordered iPhone 6 Gold 64GB at 4:20am EST on 9/12, received shipping e-mail yesterday 9/17 around 11am saying my order had shipped 2nd day air with a 9/19 arrival date through UPS.  My order status on sprint.com was also updated with a tracking number at the same time the e-mail went out. Hope this info helps some people.

Journeyman

iPhone 6 Plus

Space Gray

64 GB

Received tracking info 9/17 @ 11:28pm

Preordered 09/12

Confirmed at 03:04 AM CST

Patience is a virtue.

It's coming guys/gals!

Just wait on it!

Don't be too anxious it turns into anxiety! Anxiety attacks are not cool.

Master

bucka07

Awesome! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat