cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 Shipping

Master

Re: Iphone 6 Shipping

LDPG Congratulations! Enjoy your phones when you receive them. We are here for you should you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been with sprint for a couple of years on the business side and recently ATT called me up to offer me a nice plan.  I mentioned it to my business rep and miraculously they had a better plan too.  I'm guessing I wouldn't have received it if I didn't ask.

ATT had the 6 Plus in stock and could have had it to me today.  but, I sadly, committed to staying with Sprint.  I find out today that it could be weeks before I receive my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB.  I am almost considering taking the hit on the early term violation just to move to another provider.  This is knowing that I"ll have to wait wherever I go for the 6 Plus.

Master

ARG2010 - I do understand that the preorder situation can be frustrating. This process follows the laws of supply and demand. Unfortunately, our initial count was not enough to cover our orders. This compounded with shipping delays from Apple may cause the device to arrive a bit late. We are working to get the devices out as soon as we can. Please believe that if the devices were ready to be shipped that would be. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It is less about the preorder situation and more about the sprint rep telling me they were available when in fact they were not.  I would never have stayed with sprint, I would have moved to another provider.  Was it a ploy to simply keep me as a customer?

Master

ARG2010, We appreciate your extended loyalty with us and we would hate to lose you. We never intend on misleading you for any reason. Currently, we are in the process of getting the devices shipped out as soon as possible. We're always here and willing to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat