cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 Shipping

Master

Re: Iphone 6 Shipping

ashley921889, Sorry that you are upset about the shipping date. Please know that the that the devices are an overnight shipping, and so you will get the tracking number at that time. Be mindful that things can happen that is out of our control and so thus possibilities of delay. This is why a definite date never given. An estimate or our intentional date is always given!

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok thanks.

Journeyman

Wah wah wah that is all lol still patiently waiting! Since I see people that ordered after me already receiving tracking numbers I guess the time of preorder doesn't matter it's just the luck of the draw!

Journeyman

Pretty much.

Master

CFF2000, That's fantastic! I'm happy to hear your iPhone 6 is on the way. Can't wait for you to enjoy it. Happy Connecting! - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Master

That's Great to hear! Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

Mirleine
Sprint Social Care
Master

That's great to hear! Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

Mirleine
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No email but My order status has changed to shipped with a tracking number. It's not active yet but as long as it's finally out the "warehouse".

Journeyman

Did you get the plus or reg?

Journeyman

iPhone 6 gold 64gbs.

Journeyman

I'm still waiting when I ordered early morning on the 12th...this is amazing. Hopefully I'll get a tracking number by the end of the night

Journeyman

I just received mine also! Finally!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat