cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 plus 16G space gray

Master

Re: Iphone 6 plus 16G space gray

Copesmile12,

We understand your frustration. Due to the high demand for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus our inventory is limited. As soon as your device is shipped you will receive more information.

- Darion
Sprint Social Care
Master

kylebowers123 Were you able to check online by visiting sprint.com/orderstatus?

Mirleine
Sprint Social Care
Master

One day after you successfully place your order, you can track its status online using the order number provided on your order confirmation email. Please visit www.sprint.com/ship for more detail. - Kal Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

9/25 still no tracking number on sprint.com/myorder .... depressing..... ordered my phone on the first day of preorder ..... the  12th

Journeyman

Also still waiting this is stupid im seriously just thinking about canceling my order and my service there customer service sucks all I want is my phone at my door or at least a date of when it will be AT my door is that so hard to ask!?!?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here is my order number, check this please. 5P1Q9ZB

Master

Do you have an order number? If so, you can track your order by visiting Sprint.com/myorder - MitzieSprint Social Care
Master

Jayy5

Thanks for the information provided. You can visit Sprint.com/myorder, provide the confirmation number to get your order status.

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

September 29th and still no phone tracking number.... disappointing I ORDERED MINE ON THE 12TH THE FIRST DAY OF PREORDER... I know people who ordered there phone after me and already received there phone... sprint order system is crap. and needs to be better and sprintcare is dumb because all they say is were working on improving or track your order at this link... THEY NEED TO GIVE US REAL ANSWERS NOT GENERAL ANSWER SO MAD AT SPRINT.

Journeyman

so I got my tracking number today

Master

treyolson,

We are glad to hear that you have a tracking number. Please let us know if there are any questions.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat