cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 plus preorder

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 6 plus preorder

I preordered in the store a iPhone 6 Plus Silver 64GB just because I can't find any on the stores and also because the sales associate told me the I will be able to received my phone in a couple of days, that was the 10/04/14 and I still waiting for my phone to arrive, I haven't gotten as much as a email about it being preorder or nothing. I'm tired of waiting and not knowing anything.

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 6 plus preorder

Call and ask for your Order # immediately. Try the store first and then try the sprint 800-number. Unfortunately, that Order # will permit you to track it ONLY after it is scheduled for shipment.

You can forget receiving it in the very near future. Join the club of iPhone buyers from all carriers across the US. Sprint just began sending out "further delay" messages this past week.

I ordered my grey 64GB iPhone 6 from Sprint by telephone on 7Oct, when the publisher delay at http://shop2.sprint.com/en/legal/os_shipping_taxes_popup.shtml was 4 to 6 weeks. On 31Oct I received the "further delay" message stating it would be 2 to 3 weeks more from that date, so it might arrive now from 14-21Nov.

Journeyman

I have call to the store and they only say that they don't have any information about it but the thing that make me mad it's that they have some at the store

Journeyman

The Order # is assigned within 48 hours after an order is submitted. Make the store look it up. If not, call Sprint customer service and get it.

Master

LUISAVT,

We want to help. For a detailed breakdown of our shipping schedule, please click on the following link: www.sprint.com/ship

- David
Sprint Social Care
Master

LUISAVT,

Did the sales agent that placed your order provide you with an order number?  The iPhone 6 64GB Silver is currently back ordered with an estimated wait time of 3-4 weeks.  I understand how frustrating this must be and I apologize for the delay.  As soon as we receive inventory from the manufacturer, we're shipping out as many orders as we can fill.

Thank you,

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yes, I have an order number but the thing that mades me mad it's the store have some iphone 6 plus 64gb silver and they say that I need to wait, and tomorrow is going to started my 6 week of waiting period and in the website say 3-4 weeks waiting period.

Master

LUISAVT,

I apologize for the long wait time and delay in getting you your device. We’re working to fill orders just as soon as more inventory is available. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat