cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 6 plus

Anybody has received a iphone without a tracking number or ever a email for sprint ????

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 6 plus

No I haven't recieved nothing

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here nothing this is bull**** never preordering from sprint again ways of my time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Waste*

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree if I dnt get mine by next week. I'm gonna cancel my services

Highlighted
Master

gelyps1001,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. We want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Due to high demand for the device Sprint is working together with Apple to get all order completed ASAP. For iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB: We'll do our best to get it to you in 4-6 weeks. iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB and 128 GB: For orders placed through 11:00 am CT on 9/12, we'll do our best to get it to you in up to 3 weeks. For any orders placed after 11:00 am CT on 9/12, we will do our best to deliver in 4 to 6 weeks. We thank you for your patience in advance.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

kylebowers123,

We apologize for the delay in getting your new iPhone.

Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers.

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

Thank you for reaching out. If you have an order #, you can go to www.sprint.com/myorder to check the status. We appreciate your patience.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

You talk about timezones I orderd mine at 10 am est which means it was 9am ct so basically I should be getting my device by this week going by ur post but I DNT look foward to seing it

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003

I understand your frustration. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory.

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

That's they question how often are yall shipping phones now that's the questions

Master

rustyreed2003, I understand that it is frustrating to wait. We want to send them out now, if we could. We ship the orders out as soon as we can. We are shipping them as quickly as they are available.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat