Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 6 plus

Please stop texting the same answers just know once I get my phone I'm

Done with sprint Yall are a joke nobdy knows anything and I'm gonna let people know that I will nevertheless preorder again or will I ever use sprint service again

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003, I understand your frustration and sorry for the delay. We value our customers and would hate to see you go. We're sending them out as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and keep us posted. - Gertrude
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

You hate to see me go sprint is a joke I just want what I paid for

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003 - Apple did not expect the iPhone to be in such great demand, this has caused delays. I apologize for the inconvenience. We're doing everything we can to get the iPhone out to all the customers that pre-order. Thank you for your patience. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

This makes me laugh.  I guess the fact that in the past iPhones have had such poor sales Apple was completely caught off guard by this huge demand all of a sudden.  I'm pretty sure Apple knew there would be a huge demand for the new phones.

Highlighted
Master

JMSIMON1967,

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat