Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6

Go to solution
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Iphone 6

I just purchases a refurbished IPhone 6 and put an Otter Box on it. I am having a hard time hearing people that call me even though the volumn is all the way up. Sprint surely wouldn't have sold me a bad phone. Any ideas?
Master

BOrtego051550, so sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your device.

Sprint's pre owned devices are In like-new condition and thoroughly inspected, tested, and restored to the manufacturer's new phone specifications they are also covered under Sprint’s Customer Satisfaction Guarantee 14-day return policy.

Since you are experiencing issues, our recommendation is to visit a Company Owned Retail Store to get assistance from one our technicians.

You can locate a Sprint store and set up an appointment clicking here.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
GrandMaster

did you take it back out of the otter box to see if its somehow covering an area it shouldnt?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat