Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6+

Journeyman

Iphone 6+

I currently have a galaxy. My upgrade isn't until Spring. If I pay off the remainder of my lease installments for the galaxy, can I switch to the IPhone for life option? (Before my upgrade period)?

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

This should help answer your question, http://support.sprint.com/support/article/FAQs_about_Sprint_Lease/b91a834e-e06f-4321-a97f-a0888b419994

cb6

34 days and counting for gray 64i6

Master

JamieMarieF - Thank you for posting you must be upgrade eligible in order to switch to the iPhone for life plan. You can check your eligibility by visiting Sprint.com/upgrade. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was in Sprint chat earlier and the lady told me I was eligible for Iphone for life plan once I paid off my installments. Now I don't know who to believe. I made a payment to my installments today in hopes to pay off the amount soon to get the Iphone (for life plan with zero down).. and Now I have to wait Longer either way until "upgrade time".

Master

JamieMarieF - I can understand your concern. You can get all the FAQ's on the iPhone for life plan here http://bit.ly/1rOZRKv . - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Good luck. I've been with Sprint since 2001 and have learned to always demand things in writing before committing at ecare1@cc.sprintpcs.com or ecare2@cc.sprintpcs.com

Journeyman

i have our Sprint Chat Transcript too. of course sprint lied. smh.. i should just switched carriers like I should have a long time ago

Master

cyberbiker6 - Thank you for posting. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to any Sprint plans or services please let me know. I will do my best to assist you. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Master

JamieMarieF - That's not something we like to hear. I apologize for any misinformation you have received. The links I have provided are the best place to get the correct information on the iPhone for life plan. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat