cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone buyback/Trade-in confusion

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone buyback/Trade-in confusion

I have talked to three different representatives over the phone and none of them seem to have a concrete answer to my question. I will try to explain thoroughly.....

Facts

• I want the Iphone 6 16gb $199
  • I currently have the iphone 4s (good and working condition)
  • According to the website, I can receive a minimum of $200 for my phone

Now, when I called in, I was told I had to participate in either discount pricing, easy pay, or iPhone lifetime program to receive the $200. This is not noted on the advertisement. Is this true? So, If I just want to upgrade my phone and get into another 2 yr contract, do I not qualify for the $200 buyback? Also, can you explain what discount pricing is?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Iphone buyback/Trade-in confusion

tjsims88,

Thanks for reaching out. Discount pricing is purchasing the device below retail price in exchange for a 2yr service agreement. Upgrading your phone with a 2yr contract to purchase the device at a price below retail is discount pricing. This would qualify for the $200 minimum buyback on iphone offer.

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat