cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the iPhone6P Really Too Big?

Journeyman

Is the iPhone6P Really Too Big?

I've been reading people's stories and they are saying the iPhone 6P is way too big and they wanted to return them. I am thinking, why wait 4-6 weeks if the phone is too damn big. Anyone who has that phone have an opinion?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Is the iPhone6P Really Too Big?

Hi. I also preordered the 6+. I went in sprint store today and saw both the 6 and the 6+. I decided to cancel the 6+. 6+ is huge.

Journeyman

Returned mine also it's way too big

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep way too big 6 is perfect.

Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY - Thank you for your post. Please let us know if you have any questions. - Katie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Read today the Lumia 1520 is a 6 inch "phablet" and that sounds WAY too big!  So are you saying it's like a giant pop tart as a phone or too big to handle?

Master

Coke1, I understand! Hopefully you will like another device that meets your needs. Let us know if you need anything. *Jazmine
Master

Mister_Worf, Sprint's main priority is to provide all of our customers with a great experience. If you have any questions or concerns, in respect to our products or services, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat